Tuesday, September 4, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses a new album next week will be issued

Should not be a problem, how to count should be a dark horse.
Album called In addition to The first phase of the albums first introduced fifteen thousand, to test the market reaction me set a target of one hundred thousand, and it makes me very uneasy.
Although I am a little arrogant, but this goal is too far off the mark it July EASOW (Eason Chan's English name to know, here in English name has changed, the other stars Click handled, no longer excessive affirm) the new album, happen overnight.
Believe that their own strength is the maximum sentence I said to myself, but not even the best qualified and fortune, but also through their unremitting efforts to show its efficacy, success will not occur for no reason in front of you, compared EASOW efforts, I pay is clearly not enough, so I did not expect sales to catch up with fast brother.
How time flies, a new album next week will be issued, the company told me to prepare to catch the notice do signings.
Although I was a rookie, but because of the repercussions of the of course, easier to get girls of all ages, generate more scandal. Sarkozy brother also jokes Henceforth I will Yan Fu ridden, can learn Xierun Feng, to be a Paoniu master.
I was a fainted. Addition to Meng Yao, I can not any of the girls had a non-cent and I notice and signings during the song but also in time for the Gemini, dead tired fishes ah Where time Paoniu thing. really, this time said I was gloating.
When my phone porridge Qi brother Meng Yao said, attracted Mengyao burst smiles tenderly, of course, the warning is inevitable, I hastened to swear, promise to never make mistakes, this safety Xiao Nizi heart.
Living in passion continues to this day, just went downstairs, he heard my phone ringing off the hook,cheap oakley sunglasses, and Who?
Because now you can be too busy, named by the king by the director wants you to star in a play, although not the first actor, but you scenes will be very heavy, oh, say, this time how to celebrate it? My God, Qi brother he really is victorious 'Qi' tired, his energy can be said to be strong to make me feel a bit sick degree. Remembered before all, I was not enthusiastic too far ? combined with Qi brother and now still do not have a girlfriend, does ... think of is a burst of chills But what he said was a good news,nfl jerseys cheap, actually can act as a heavy role in the scenes in the King of the movie, this is the

No comments:

Post a Comment